How to reach us
In the historical district of Castello by the district line to San Marco, Liassidi Palace Hotel awaits you for a stay in Venice.
The hotel is located at the foot of Ponte dei Greci next to Riva degli Schiavoni and a few steps away from piazza San Marco, an ideal position for those seeking to experience the authentically quiet city of Venice away from the usual tourist routes while staying just a few minutes’ walk from the city’s main shopping district, the major monuments, and the Castello and Arsenale districts that host the Biennale festival.
Strolling along riva degli Schiavoni (2 minutes away), feast your eyes upon Saint Mark’s basin proudly showcasing Venice’s most precious masterpieces: the church on the island of San Giorgio, the Church of Madonna della Salute, the Church of the Redentore; continue strolling along the water’s edge for approximately 200 meters and you will reach the Palazzo Ducale and Saint Mark’s square, where the extraordinary façade of the basilica and its campanile overlook the square known as the world’s most beautiful parlor.
Walking by the Torre dell’Orologio towards Rialto, the mercerie offers a rich shopping venue for a variety of items, such as Murano glass items, leather goods and elegant boutique clothing from the best world-famous designers.
In the shade of the homonymous bridge, the area of Rialto is characterized by a lively fish market and by numerous artisan workshops; in the evenings, the public spaces of the erbaria facing the Canal Grande attract many young people who head to the clubs to enjoy a drink and make the most of the city’s nightlife.
HOW TO FIND US
From Santa Lucia Railway Station and from Piazzale Roma:
– by TAXI private water vessel to the landing point of the hotel. We recommend that you agree on a price before embarking and check that the taxi is authorised (recognisable by the yellow strip on the sides and the concession number).
– by VAPORETTO (public transport service) across the Giudecca Canal, San Zaccaria stop.
From the Tronchetto (Car Terminal):
– by VAPORETTO (public transport service), across the Giudecca Canal until you come to the San Zaccaria stop then proceed as above.
From Venice’s Marco Polo Airport:
– by PRIVATE WATER TAXI as far as the Hotel. We recommend that you agree on a price before you embark and check that the taxi is authorised (recognisable by the yellow strip on the sides and the concession number).
– By ATVO or ACTV shuttle bus as far as Piazzale Roma and then by VAPORETTO as far as the San Zaccaria landing point.
– By the VAPORETTO ALILAGUNA which, leaving from the dock of the Airport, reaches San Zaccaria.
From Treviso’s San Giuseppe Airport
A shuttle service connects Treviso airport with Piazzale Roma in Venice in correspondence with the major flights. From Piazzale Roma you can take the VAPORETTO (public transport system) across the Giudecca canal, getting off at San Zaccaria. After docking, please see the detailed route on the map in PDF format. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call! From the Liassidi Palace Hotel, your transfer is easily arranged thanks to the nearby landing for water taxis originating from the main car terminal at Piazzale Roma, the Santa Lucia train station and the Marco Polo Venice airport. Dove siamo