A quite parish church
San Felice church in Venice (Cannaregio district) is dedicated to Saint Felix, whose bones are conserved here as a relic.
Built in 1267, rebuilt and consacrated in 1531, San Felice church as many other churches in Venice was closed by Napoleon, but reopened in 1810 as a parish church.
It is mainly remarkable because of an early Tintoretto painting, dedicated to Saint Demetrius. A plaque commemorates the baptism of Carlo Rezzonico, the future Pope Clement XIII, in 1693.
- Cannaregio 3708, 30121 - Venezia
- +39 041 52 21 751
- Web Site
- Water bus Line 1, N | Ca’ d’Oro